Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pain in the neck


This is my new piercing! got it done the other day at Pierced Up. Surprisingly it didn't really hurt, in fact was more of a rush when the needle went through. It's still a little tender but it's nice and clean and looking ok.

Looking forward to getting some more now! Maybe a couple more of these but different lengths, making a triangle kinda shape. Also thinking about something else, but I won't be putting any pictures of that up on the internet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oliver said...

It's gonna disrupt your body's sensitive sense of balance. You may have to rest your tongue at a slightly different angle to compensate.

Why do you do it to yourself, Sam? Why mess with perfection.

Only joking. Good stuff.

9:09 PM  
Blogger able dj said...

It's already happened! I now have to dress to the left and I can't put my hand in my right pocket.

It's the price you pay for bits of metal poked through your skin though I suppose!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home