Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Goatlab Radio


Bit of a busy day posting today, but I couldn't resist pushing this online radio show; Goatlab Radio. Formed out of the new Bristol night; The Goatlab (" The GoatLab is a new club night dedicated to the art of goatrave, goatstep and goatcore, complimented by experiments in extreme visauls, crazed audio and all things goaty."), it's a wicked showcase of new breakcore, dubstep and experimental stuff mixed up with old eighties tunes, rock, jazz, reggae and loads more besides.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oliver said...

That's cool. Sam you should set up your own radio station. Just yesterday I was thinking you should do this. Check out this site if you're interested and I'll send you something over.

http://www.hobbytron.com/FMTransmitter.html

2:13 PM  
Blogger able dj said...

I don't think I've quite got enough money for one that'd go far enough, unfotunately! It would be cool. I might look into doing internet radio though. Then anyone can listen!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home